To meet its objective of increasing the use and value of survey data, the ADP provides tailored support to its clients to help them make data more:
- Usable: better documentation; more quality controls
- Accessible: more visible in on-line searchable catalogs; anonymized; disseminated through formal dissemination policies
- Utilized: strengthening the demand and democratizing research
- Comparable: harmonization of survey methodologies
- Reliable: quality assessments; editing
- Relevant: assessment of use; support in survey planning
- Timely: support in survey planning; piloting of new technologies and data processes to reduce processing time
ADP provides specialized training, technical assistance, and acquisition of software and hardware. ADP activities are typically planned and implemented for a period of 12 to 24 months, according to the national priorities and calendars.
ADP is instrumental in helping you take full advantage of the tools, software and guidelines developed or promoted by the International Household Survey Network (IHSN).